How can we be of service to you?
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- Investments and Investment Allocation for Long Term Capital Appreciation
- Savings & Withdrawal Advice - "Harvesting" Plan for Assets
- 401K Rollovers & Allocation Advice
- Estate Planning/Trust Planning
- Long Term Care, Disability & Life Insurance
- Small to Midsize Company Retirement Plans of all Types
- Tax Reduction & Deferral Advice
- Free Initial Consultation...here to help!
- Retirement Planning Courses at:
Class Topics include:
Retirement Goal Setting
Impediments to Accumulating Assets
Creating your own Retirement Harvesting Plan
How to withdraw from diversified assets in your retirement - "Harvesting Plan"
How to minimize the negative impact of inflation and taxes
How underestimating the impact of inflation and taxes can hurt you
The power of compounding
The main reasons people fail, so you can avoid them
How to factor Bear Markets into your strategy
Roth IRAs versus regular IRAs, and which is right for you
How to limit the effect taxes have on your IRA
Investment Strategies for Long Term Capital Appreciation
Protecting against the financial drain of Long Term Care
Classes are educational. Information presented is generic in nature and not product or investment specific. No sales pitches are made during these classes.
Securities and investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Cetera Advisors LLC, member FINRA, SIPC. Roger S. Green, Jason Piper and Tim Conway of Green Financial Resources LLC, are Registered Representatives of Cetera Advisors LLC. Green Financial Resources, LLC and Gwinnett Technical College are not affiliated with Cetera Advisors LLC.